Wednesday, April 17, 2013



Forcing My Way Through ...

I am considering re-opening a discussion blog and have invited Jack to consider introducing our first topic.

There will be a couple of new rules, as compared to my previous blogs. They are as follows* ...

(1) The content is restricted from being "heavy". "Heavy" is for Pharisees, as I now understand.

(2) My invitation to Jack is that our conversation should be affable and more self-aware than self-conscious ... kind of like a talk we would be having after just finishing our third pint of Stella Artois.

If you are interested in joining us, or would prefer another context than 'blogspot', would you please let me know?

Thanks,

Ed, The Middle One

*You may have rules of your own to suggest. They will be welcomed, if not adopted.

No comments: